Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I need y’all’s input….
Staff
#1
0
0
I need y’all’s input….

I’m buying an analog tabletop synth but I can not for the life of me decide which one to get. Any input is appreciated because I’m going crazy over here. So the amount I’m able to spend is at the MOST $700. Ive narrowed the list down to a few.

Pittsburgh Modular Microvolt 3900 or Lifeforms. I came across the microvolt today they are not all that available anymore. The fact I found one for sale complicated everything.

Analog Solutions Leipzig S - found one for sale I’m able to afford but I’m having trouble gauging how good of a deal I’m really getting. I have a feeling this is the best deal out of all of them but not sure.

Dreadbox Erebus v3

0-coast

Atomosynth M x4

submitted by /u/AnalogorithmicA
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Overtonium Is A Free, Open-Source Additi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Woovebox Packs A Synth, Sampler And Sequ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Free Emulator Brings Waldorf Wave Sound ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Polyend Intros Loop 8-Track Performance ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Shear Electronics Reliq Meets Anthony Ma...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9