Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Synth Wall under the loft bed I built
Staff
#1
0
0
Synth Wall under the loft bed I built

Synth Wall under the loft bed I built

I built myself a loft bed to get it up off the floor and make room for gear, Left of the synth wall is the computer desk, to the right is my Yamaha SK-50D. I need to add shelves on that side, I've got a Prophet 5 and Roland SH-3a and Alpha Juno waiting to join the gang. But the synth wall gear is what I take out for gigs, minus the old Pro-One.

https://preview.redd.it/4y2sf8nzw2w71.jpg?width=4160&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=cb4ada76ac943015ebbe3a3b0d74781ce459207b

submitted by /u/CanisArgenteus
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
EVE Audio partner with Arturia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
5 of the Best Analog Polysynths: Tones S...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Analogue Solutions ship second Filtopia ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
ADAM Audio introduce the Sub8 PRO & Sub1...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
The DMNO ON from UDO Audio
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sound Particles update Energy Panner 2 &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1