Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
minilogue XD not appearing in Ableton 10
Staff
#1
0
0
minilogue XD not appearing in Ableton 10

Hi all, long time browser but first post in here. I've scoured google and can't seem to find any solutions, so I was hoping to maybe get some help.

As the title states, I have a minilogue xd that I'm trying to use in Ableton. I can get the audio from it just fine by using an external instrument device and routing the audio through channel one (where the minilogue is hooked up into my audio interface). What I'm looking to do is get the notes that I'm playing in MIDI into my DAW. When I go into the preferences menu and go to the MIDI sync, I can see my drum pad and APC are connected, but when I go to add the minilogue xd from a drop down menu, nothing appears saying Korg/Minilogue xd/anything else that would allow me to select it as a device.

From what I gather, the minilogue xd supports USB to MIDI and I have it connected to my PC via USB (it's reading it in my device manager list). I have all the necessary drivers up to date, the cables all work fine, and I've tried unplugging and plugging back in, as well as restarting my machine and another tip from the Korg forum that advised to disable an audio device if it's using the same port as my display port and still no dice.

If anyone has suggestions outside of what I tried, that would be awesome and I appreciate all of your help.

submitted by /u/Hoodie2Shoes
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
MPC2000 Mods by vubeatz: Unlocking Hidde...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Overtonium, Ultiverb, ENS-86: Free Plugi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3