Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How to make dubstep supersaw?
Staff
#1
0
0
How to make dubstep supersaw?

Hi guys i need help.

I play in rock band and we are using synth as a preset machine mostly. But now I want to create sound that will be distorted supersaw. I stacked some saws haha and added distortion. Pitch bemd wheel is controling pitch + - octave. Problem is that i dont know how to program mode wheel to silence sound whem I rotate it up. I tried modulate filter frequency but that is not working. What shoud mode wheel modulate and how to silence sound when rotated all the way up.? Sory for bad eng and probably noob question.

submitted by /u/Happymonday92
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Antares release AutoTune Advanced
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Expressive E update the Osmose
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1