Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Generative Ambient on the Moog Matriarch
Staff
#1
0
0
Generative Ambient on the Moog Matriarch

I've recently been blown away by alot of these generative/ambient type jams with the Mother 32 that pop up on youtube.(see below for links.)

I'm wondering, could the same concept be appliccable to the Matriarch? Makes sense since they're in the same line of Moog's semi modular synths.

I'm pretty new to hardware modular and patching and it would be pretty awesome if I could recreate these types of sounds on my Matriarch.

A few eamples of the sound I'd like to recreate:

https://youtu.be/8ngnl8CDnfk

https://youtu.be/wLbwst1s4m4

https://youtu.be/E0VS01XACkQ

submitted by /u/Spiralicious_
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sound Particles update Energy Panner 2 &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:25 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2