Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
NTS-1 sequencing problem in Logic Pro
Staff
#1
0
0
NTS-1 sequencing problem in Logic Pro

So, I have managed to sort out all of the midi channel issues and the infamous 3.5mm midi adapter problem but I am having an issue when sequencing from Logic Pro using midi over USB.

Say i have a 16 beat sequence in Logic Pro and want to play rapid plucks with each note being triggered. The first time through every note is triggered, but then it starts to automatically hold each note. So if I had 16 beats of the same note, it would just sound like one long, continuous note rather than the rapid plucking I want.

I have tested this out on a keystep pro and don't have the same problem over 5-pin DIN. 16 beats at 120 bpm and every note sounds off like it should and I get the rapid plucking effect I want.

Any ideas if this is something that can be fixed?

submitted by /u/wokuspokus69
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Overtonium Is A Free, Open-Source Additi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Woovebox Packs A Synth, Sampler And Sequ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Free Emulator Brings Waldorf Wave Sound ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Polyend Intros Loop 8-Track Performance ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Shear Electronics Reliq Meets Anthony Ma...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9