Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Question regarding Korg minilogue and sound modules
Staff
#1
0
0
Question regarding Korg minilogue and sound modules

Hello everyone! I had a quick question. So I currently own a minilogue that I love, and it has opened the door to obsession with hardware synths. To that I have been looking into sounds modules such as the Roland JU-6A, Roland JD-08, or Model D. And I have been looking into the Arturia keystep as a way to control those. But I wanted to know if my minilogue will be a good way of controlling those instead of buying a keystep? I do understand that I would be able to combine the sounds together by doing that, but would it also be possible to cut the vcos from the minilogue and just play whatever sound module is connected?

And if there is any other way to go about things I am open to recommendations!

Thank you all so much for the help!

submitted by /u/bennis15
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Overtonium Is A Free, Open-Source Additi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Woovebox Packs A Synth, Sampler And Sequ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Free Emulator Brings Waldorf Wave Sound ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Polyend Intros Loop 8-Track Performance ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Shear Electronics Reliq Meets Anthony Ma...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9