Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Starting out, what do I need in a mixer?
Staff
#1
0
0
Starting out, what do I need in a mixer?

I’m just starting out. I have a 9U 128hp rack. Before my case was finished I ordered a DivKid ochd and a Bubblesound uLFO. That’s it.

Ultimately I want to make wall of sound, shoegaze, trip hop, ambient beats, and just general “cool fucking sounds” to use as the backbone or behind other instruments.

I’m looking for a mixer, what do I need to look for in a mixer? Channels, mono/stereo, headphone out? There were a couple other things on Doudoroffs that I didn’t understand.

A little help please

submitted by /u/MrCaptDrNonsense
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Polarity-MEQ, GRNi Lite, Lega Effect: Fr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:16 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Ambient Machines: 5 Synths and Devices f...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:16 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5