Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Korg Volca Keys - voice and octave knobs being very finnicky.
Staff
#1
0
0
Korg Volca Keys - voice and octave knobs being very finnicky.

Basically the knobs that control voice and octave sometimes straight up don't respond, or respond way too late. That and I will sometimes be playing 3-note chords in poly mode and it will just randomly switch to unison, turning the chord into a noodly arpeggio that I have not dialed it in at all. I know using the touchplate isn't the best option - especially for chords - but it seems like it might be an issue beyond that. Has anyone else had a similar experience with the volca keys? I got this lovely little thing for christmas and have been having a blast with it. However: this is my first synth so I'm not sure if I just need to break it in, or if there is actually something wrong.

Edit: the poly to unison glitch is really frequent and it's becoming really annoying. The way I have to fix it is jiggling the voice knob halfway between unison and poly, but this isn't always a guarantee and sometimes takes several tries before I can play a chord again. Do I have a defective model?

Edit 2: this is all using Sawtooth wave by the way.

submitted by /u/m3gamadds
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
WeissKlang reveal KlangFormer 2
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
TC Electronic 2290: The U2 Delay
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
EVE Audio partner with Arturia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Analogue Solutions ship second Filtopia ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
ADAM Audio introduce the Sub8 PRO & Sub1...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
The DMNO ON from UDO Audio
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Sound Particles update Energy Panner 2 &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7