Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What is happening to make this bubbling sound?
Staff
#1
0
0
What is happening to make this bubbling sound?

Hi- I'm pretty new with synthesizers but I'm interesting in learning more about how to make weird or complex sounding noises.

https://youtu.be/APWI_NhNTTM?t=120

At around 2 minutes in this video there's some sort of filter sweep I think where a lot of odd bubbling noises occur and I really like the sound of it.

There's a lot of different notes happening in a short amount of time but I don't think it's a sequence.

Any insight into what the ideas behind a sound like this would be really appreciated. Ive heard stuff like it before and would love to try to create it.

submitted by /u/Verrikue
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Cheap Microphones That Engineers Use Ins...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:59 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
A Plethora of Patches for Arturia Synths...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:59 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Apple Mac Studio with M5 Max: First Impr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:59 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
SoundGhost release Orbit
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:59 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
iDrumTune from RT60
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:59 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Casio Sessions returns for 2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:59 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
ART Pro Audio reveal the RPC Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:59 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Museum of Synthesizers present the Artur...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:59 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
ReSing Voices Vol 2 from IK Multimedia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:59 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3