Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Portable keyboard controller sequencer
Staff
#1
0
0
Portable keyboard controller sequencer

Hi guys! I work with a Novation SL MK3 and I'm super happy with it but now I need an extra keyboard controller for my trips. I'm wondering if there's something similar in the market, 25 keys or similar that I can carry easily on my bag, with a Sequencer included (not Arpeggiator). Thanks!

submitted by /u/Starshinegoddess
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:24 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:24 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:24 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:24 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:24 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:24 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:24 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
UDO DMNO ON - Desktop DMNO System : Desk...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:24 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:15 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1