Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Obvious hum when using Moog Matriarch Audio In
Staff
#1
0
0
Obvious hum when using Moog Matriarch Audio In

Hello. I’m currently running samples that I chopped up from Maschine into my Matriarch Audio In, to use the filter on them. Having fun but can’t ignore the blatant hum emitting whenever I press a key. Starts before the sample kicks in when I have my DAW playing before the samples starts, and I can hear it humming as the audio I routed in starts playing.

I know it’s not my mixer, because I tried routing the Moog’s outs directly to my interface to no avail. It’s weird. I have filter key tracking on and the higher up I play, the brighter (and thus more in your face) the hum gets. Is this a ground loop? How can I fix this I’m desperate ! I haven’t seen much about this issue online, in fact I haven’t seen much about the Matriarch’s audio input in general.

submitted by /u/ireallylike808s
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
The Best Rotary Mixers And Boutique Mixi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Harley Benton V30UK: Vintage 30 Limited ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Fender Bonamassa Tone Master ’59 Twin: A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0