Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How to make Boss DR220A Drum machine to play nice with other synths!?
Staff
#1
0
0
How to make Boss DR220A Drum machine to play nice with other synths!?

Hello all! I am really liking the sounds of the Boss DR220 but I am noticing it only has trigger ins/outs. How would one use this device with other synths or a computer? Ideally I would like to be able to use a sequencer or a midi track on my computer to tell this unit what to do/tempo sync. My computer acts as the tempo master in my setup. I also have a Boss DR770 that I use for this purpose and I can use any midi controller with it easily or a midi track in my DAW and it talks to everything else no problem.

Can the same be achieved with the Boss DR220A???

Thanks!

submitted by /u/biggynd
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Overtonium Is A Free, Open-Source Additi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Woovebox Packs A Synth, Sampler And Sequ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Free Emulator Brings Waldorf Wave Sound ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Polyend Intros Loop 8-Track Performance ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Shear Electronics Reliq Meets Anthony Ma...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9