Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Drum machines with sample loading and assignable outputs?
Staff
#1
0
0
Drum machines with sample loading and assignable outputs?

I want to get out of the box, as much as possible, with my percussion (at least for the writing phase). I have a DSI Tempest. I need something to compliment it that can load samples and it must have optional individual outs. My final tracking/fx/etc will be back to the DAW and I'll want the control offered by isolating the channels.

I'm just looking to load one shot samples/kits.

That said, I don't see a whole lot out there... Roland TR8S, Elektron Rytm MK2, and Tanzabar 2 (which seems temporarily? out of production). Is there anything else? The MPC X I don't think is really what I'm looking for either, too expensive for too few features I'd use.

submitted by /u/Necatorducis
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Austrian Audio OC616: A Modern Multipatt...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:05 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
zynaptiq LOUD and WIDE: A New One-Knob W...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:05 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0