Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ideal burst generator timing.
Staff
#1
0
0
Ideal burst generator timing.

Hi gang.

I'm designing a burst generator that can snap to clock when it gets close enough to standard divisions. I've only built an analog one before and I found it pretty limited... so I'm curious as to what you folks think the useful minimums and maximums are for the following parameters:

  1. Min and max burst spacing (in milliseconds)
  2. Number of bursts (I assume 1 is the minimum and "continuous" is the the upper limit, but before the knob is cranked all the way... what's that top number? 16? 32? 64?

Thanks for your input!

submitted by /u/rmosquito
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Buchla Ziggy Synthesizer Now Expected To...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
SynthSkool Intros Degauss Vintage Synth ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Ocean Swift Intros Wave Editor For Mac &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Free Evolving Drone And String Synth : K...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Spectral Sound Morpher : Dystopian Waves...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Free Four-Track Recorder For Windows : F...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Hands-On True-Stereo Algorithmic Reverb ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Overtonium Is A Free, Open-Source Additi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Woovebox Packs A Synth, Sampler And Sequ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5