Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Is there a way to send MIDI to different channels based on the number of voices?
Staff
#1
0
0
Is there a way to send MIDI to different channels based on the number of voices?

I have a Microfreak that I love and use on everything but I would really like to have more than 4 voices. If I buy a second one, is there a way to set them to different MIDI channels and have a MIDI controller send out data to one channel but when the voices exceed 4 send to the other channel? Seems like a simple enough thing that I should be able to do in a DAW but I’m drawing a blank.

submitted by /u/pizza-party-dojo
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sound Particles update Energy Panner 2 &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:25 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2