Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Purchasing a prophet 08 pe
Staff
#1
0
0
Purchasing a prophet 08 pe

I have recently got into buying and reselling gear (when possible) and yesterday I came across a guy two hours away from me who was selling a boatload of studio equipment for a steal. Most notably a prophet 08 PE. I’ve done a fair amount of research on it but I think I will buy no matter what as it comes with a metal travel case for 900$ total and is in great condition, do you think this paired with the recent passing of Dave smith would make this a worth while investment?

submitted by /u/weedsnotbaf
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
The DMNO ON from UDO Audio
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sound Particles update Energy Panner 2 &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0