Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Question from a newbie
Staff
#1
0
0
Question from a newbie

I came to posses a Yamaha DX7s but I do not have the skills right now to play with it much. I’m in a tough spot financially and I’m thinking of selling it. After some research it seems they are somewhat valuable still.

Am I passing up a good gem?

submitted by /u/H_brt
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:34 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:34 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:34 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:34 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:34 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:34 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:34 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:53 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:53 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3