Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Bought a Roland Boutique JU-06 same day the JU-06A was announced.
Staff
#1
0
0
Bought a Roland Boutique JU-06 same day the JU-06A was announced.

I'm heading home with a little tiny beast of a synth in my bag. You can imagine how quick my reaction turned negative when I checked my phone and saw all these videos of the JU-06A being announced. I fell like I should've been more aware of what was coming.

  • I've heard no concrete confirmation that the JU-06A will allow Polychaining to the JU-06 variants to allow 8 voices. (That'll be cool). Can anybody help me find this confirmation?
  • Anybody think I should sell my JU-06 and get a JU-06A instead? Why or why not?
submitted by /u/Penfish
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
New Module Puts B.A.C.H. Into Your Modul...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Audacity 4 Brings New Tools, New Look To...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Cassettone, “The Poor Man’s Mellotron”, ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Free Mods Bring New Features To Akai MPC...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Fluxophone Turns Anything Into a Haunted...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
North American Electronic Sound Expo (NA...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2