Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Any recommendation for 1u?
Staff
#1
0
0
Any recommendation for 1u?

​

https://preview.redd.it/8uw9vgcpzs991.png?width=2352&format=png&auto=webp&s=1e765c6436880a8644b9d049ce9e0fd97ca11036

Hey guys,

I have been buying some modules and now it's kind of full but not sure what to add on 1u part.

I use Euclidean circles sequence for Demon core oscillator and Erica's bassline.

also I use octatrack for the clock drums, beatstep pro for the extra sequence but some how I just want to use by modular as it is.

Looking at 1u modules in the market, Im not quite sure where to go next.

Any thoughts on my modular or recommendation for 1u parts please let me know!

Thank you

submitted by /u/perrierr
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Vinyl DJ 2026: Essential Gear for Perfec...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Stylophone Mini: Honey I Shrunk the Styl...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0