Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What do you think of my synth based song?
Staff
#1
0
0
What do you think of my synth based song?

I'm looking for feedback on how I can improve my songwriting and music production. I made a song using one synth (guess which synth?) and Ableton Live 11 Suite.

I'm kind of a beginner at music production, so I'm looking for feedback on how to mix properly, use the right effects to make the sounds stand out better, and just overall songwriting.

Here's a my song:

https://youtu.be/N13lNzDOGTA

submitted by /u/capsshield123
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Antares release AutoTune Advanced
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Expressive E update the Osmose
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Synchro Arts unveil VocAlign 7
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Polyend introduce the Loop
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Waves introduce Tracks Live 2.0
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Vintage Synth Review: The E-Mu Emax II S...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Unofficial Mods For Elektron Digitakt Ad...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2