Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Instrumental Jam for podcast intro w/ Nord Electro, Sequential Take 5
Staff
#1
0
0
Instrumental Jam for podcast intro w/ Nord Electro, Sequential Take 5

At work we made an internal podcast for folks to get to know other members of the team. I took 30 minutes (literally set a timer) and cranked out this little jam to use for the intro. My Nord Electro 2 is on my desk, I had the chord progression in my head ahead of time which helped. The Nord is 20 years old but still sounds great! The drums use the built in sounds of Logic Pro, ran thru some drive and a high pass filter.

For the synth patch, it’s one I made on the fly during the session on the Take 5. I seriously love this synth and how fast it is to cook up something fun! A saw wave and sine… (I think?), vintage knob, filter envelope, tape delay and reverb. It’s a great little synth.

It’s nothing ground breaking, but I had fun making it and wanted to share. Take a listen on SoundCloud: Podcast Intro Jam

submitted by /u/DoogerZone
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 18
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 14
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15