Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
JX-08 Roland Boutique USB C to FL Studio Connectivity Problems
Staff
#1
0
0
JX-08 Roland Boutique USB C to FL Studio Connectivity Problems

I am trying to connect my new Roland JX-08 boutique synth to FL Studio via USB. I'm using a USB C cable called "Insignia Braided Charging Cable - USB-C to USB" to connect. I have downloaded all the necessary drivers. When I connect, the JX-08 only acts as a midi controller for sounds that are within the DAW, but I cannot get the actual sounds of the JX itself, to play aloud in the DAW, despite it communicating with DAW to control sounds of the DAW.

Please help!

submitted by /u/barneykwizznow
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
SoundBridge 3.2.0 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Kreuzberg Audio reveal Oberton
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Crow Hill Company release Children’s...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Neumann launch the KK 104 A & KK 105 A
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
LW6 wireless headphones from Lewitt Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Avalanche Tones introduce Noise Suite
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Apple Mac Studio with M5 Max: First Impr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
5 of the Best Samplers with Analog Filte...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Beautiful Chord Progressions for Guitar:...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2