Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Midi cable to USB
Staff
#1
0
0
Midi cable to USB

Hi everyone

I recently bought a micromonsta 2 from Audiothingies and it comes with a 3.5mm TRS to MIDI adapter cable and a MIDI in input (3.5mm TRS).

I’ve been used to using a USB MIDI cable to connect my other synths to my DAW and never dealt with this kind of connectivity.

How can I connect it to my computer so I can send MIDI from my DAW to the synth? Do I need an adaptor or alternately can I use some sort of 3.5mm TRS to USB cable?

submitted by /u/olibenna
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Antares release AutoTune Advanced
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Expressive E update the Osmose
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1