Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Advice on first modules (to compliment Minibrute 2S)?
Staff
#1
0
0
Advice on first modules (to compliment Minibrute 2S)?

I got a Minibrute 2S to give myself a kick start in modular, so that takes care of a sequencer and a few modules. I want to get into doing some evolving drones to start, and wondered what would be a few modules to add to the Minibrute.

LFOs seem to be taken care of, so I'm thinking of an Erica Synths Black Wavetable VCO for a different sound source, and an Intelligel Quad VCA. Not sure about the third module. Any ideas?

EDIT: I forgot to mention I'll be using a DAW for effects and recording (but no instruments).

submitted by /u/Quagmire
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2