Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
PreSonus Eris E5XT Subwoofer Broken?
Staff
#1
0
0
PreSonus Eris E5XT Subwoofer Broken?

Greetings all. I'm not sure if this is the correct sub to ask but I'll try...

I bought a single used PreSonus monitor (Ebay) to play a synth through. I turned it over while setting it up and found it makes a clunking sound when moved. I'm getting no audio from the sub but the tweeter works albeit with some hissing and popping. Regardless of how I fiddle with the controls on the back.

I have a 4 channel (cheap Chinese "Fifine"Wink mixer plugged into the 1/4 inch jack on the back that is fed by a midi controlled Yamaha EMT-10 module.

Did the sub get busted in shipping or am I doing something wrong?

submitted by /u/zombierobot
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 16
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15