Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Case stands!
Staff
#1
0
0
Case stands!

As the (admittedly quite rubbish) title vaguely suggests, I'm looking for any good leads on case stands for angled patching/general comfort. I am aware people have had good results with locking guitar stands and amp stands, but I'm unsure of the logistics and whether they will be big enough to support my system (126hp, 9u, powered wooden ikocase).

Ideally, I'd prefer something that could hold the case at an angle, preferably adjustable, either desktop based smaller solutions or a floor based stand. If floor based wheels would be desirable but not essential. I have seen a few that may work but I have been hesitant to pull the trigger.

My question is - does anyone with a similar sized system have a tried and true product for this? And otherwise, how do folks address the issue of case ergonomics, etc?

Tldr give me stand recommendations (:

submitted by /u/TheHushFactory
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
MPC2000 Mods by vubeatz: Unlocking Hidde...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Overtonium, Ultiverb, ENS-86: Free Plugi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3