Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Plugins I Actually Use: KUBA
Staff
#1
0
0
Plugins I Actually Use: KUBA

KUBA's Plugins I Actually Use

The producer/singer-songwriter talks about his Fabfilter-focussed processing chain, and other tools and techniques that help shape his sound.

The post Plugins I Actually Use: KUBA appeared first on MusicTech.




https://musictech.com/features/interviews/plugins-i-actually-use-kuba-ny2003/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=plugins-i-actually-use-kuba-ny2003
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Warm Audio launch the Mod Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Bass++ Mods
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8