Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
SQ-64 screen burned in after update?
Staff
#1
0
0
SQ-64 screen burned in after update?

I just got a SQ-64 recently because they were on sale and I installed the latest firmware (2.x) and I went away while it was updating. I came back at most 30 minutes later and it looks like it finished. I restart and now anywhere where the screen is lit, I see the “update complete” message like it’s burned in. I’ve restarted, unplugged it, reset all settings, etc but it doesn’t help. I’ve tried all brightness settings in global.

Has anyone else had this problem? Any ideas on ways to fix it? I know OLEDs can burn in, but it was sitting there maybe 30 minutes at most, so no way it’s actually burnt in right? Should I just contact Korg support?

submitted by /u/thrash242
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
New Module Puts B.A.C.H. Into Your Modul...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Audacity 4 Brings New Tools, New Look To...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Cassettone, “The Poor Man’s Mellotron”, ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Free Mods Bring New Features To Akai MPC...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Fluxophone Turns Anything Into a Haunted...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
North American Electronic Sound Expo (NA...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2