Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Trade everything for a Trigon 6?
Staff
#1
0
0
Trade everything for a Trigon 6?

So…I used to spend a lot of time making music. This was in my 20’s and 30’s - I am now 43 and sadly I don’t have the time I used to devote to this passion. I always say I’ll get back into it, but never do.

Also, I now have kids, and I’ve always wanted to keep all my gear for them to grow up and give a new live to… my wife on the other hand just sees all this stuff that doesn’t get used, taking up space we don’t have. I had a pretty chronic gear habit, but I never had big $$$ to spend, so I would buy cheaper stuff (that has mostly all turned up on the Bad Gear YouTube channel) and just multiples of it. So should I sell my:

Korg R8 M-Audio Venom Akai Mini-AK Akai Synthstation 49 Roland SH 32 Korg Electribe ER 1 MkII Korg Electribe A MkII EA-1 Korg Kaossilator original Korg Kaos Pad Novation Launchkey25 M-Audio Oxygen 61

Plus a heap of other bits and bobs.

If I sold it all, I might be able to get close to enough for a Sequential Trigon 6. Is one great synth better than a bunch of midrange crap gathering dust?

submitted by /u/jdhmmmm
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Overtonium Is A Free, Open-Source Additi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Woovebox Packs A Synth, Sampler And Sequ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Free Emulator Brings Waldorf Wave Sound ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Polyend Intros Loop 8-Track Performance ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Shear Electronics Reliq Meets Anthony Ma...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9