Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What should I buy next ?
Staff
#1
0
0
What should I buy next ?

Hi, this is my current setup: https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/2197468

A lot of my modules were given by 2 friends who have a lot of modules, this is why my case seems to have no logic.

This is why I’m considering buying 1-2 new modules, if I sell my quantizer.

I use my hermod for lfo but I’m thinking about buying a batumi because hermod isn’t very handly for lfo, and an effect module. 2 wolves inside me: the ambiant one with Beads and the savage one with 100 grits/L’écorcheur.

What would you recommend ? Even something else I didn’t mention

submitted by /u/Thomaslepatron2
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Overtonium, Ultiverb, ENS-86: Free Plugi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Ground Loops in the Home Studio 2026: Th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Ground Loops in the Home Studio 2026: Th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 05:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Impressive Deals From 3 Big Brands: Artu...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 05:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Impressive Deals From 3 Big Brands: Artu...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 02:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
5 of the Best Samplers with Analog Filte...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 02:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 02:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
10-02-2026 08:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
10-02-2026 08:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15