Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How to use 0-CTRL with Behringer Neutron
Staff
#1
0
0
How to use 0-CTRL with Behringer Neutron

Hello, I have an 0-CTRL and a Behringer Neutron. How can I use it to control and sequence the Neutron? Specifically, what outputs on the 0-CTRL do I need to connect to the inputs of the Neutron? I know I need 2 connections from the 0-CTRL into the neutron, I just don’t know where on the patch bay to connect them. I’m kind of looking for a base config (an init patch if you will) for the 0-CTRL and Neutron.

I’m new to Modular and electronic music in general.

I’ve watched several videos but those have only gotten me so far.

I’ve read the manuals of both.

submitted by /u/hionhifi
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Warm Audio launch the Mod Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2