Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Off the Beaten Track
Staff
#1
0
0
Off the Beaten Track

I always see posts about larger expensive modules, yet, my interest is more in the realm of doing builds out of smaller units, or modules that are not popular. i.e. instead of Maths I got a much cheaper Vortex Generator. (No criticism of Maths, I just like to find the oddball products. Also, I can't really afford Maths and Vortex is under 150 bucks.)

Is there anything you purchased which surprised you because it became something you used a lot despite it seeming somewhat ordinary at first?

Or, perhaps what do you use in an almost un-intended way to control CV or make sounds?

Sorry if this is too vague. I am eyeing my set up and I am not even sure if I need to add anything as I seem to have a large variety of things to patch together. Just curious what little bits one might add in.

submitted by /u/SecretsofBlackmoor
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Vinyl DJ 2026: Essential Gear for Perfec...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Stylophone Mini: Honey I Shrunk the Styl...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4