Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ultranova Owners: how are your encoders and mod wheels holding up?
Staff
#1
0
0
Ultranova Owners: how are your encoders and mod wheels holding up?

I bought an ultranova a few years ago, the touch sensitivity on the touch encoders has never worked (well, the middle 4 sort of work briefly), but other than that they are fine.

The filter knob has always been pretty lose, and tends to jump values or just behave wierd if it's turned too fast. I'm somewhat convinced this is a firmware thing rather than hardware.

Not a knob, but my mod wheel is totally screwed and basically useless, and the pitch wheel doesn't quite return to 0 on release.

I suspect most of these issues can be fixed, but seeing as I use it more as a sound module, they don't really bother me, but I'd like to know if other users are experiencing similar issues with the controls.

submitted by /u/Lewinator56
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Vinyl DJ 2026: Essential Gear for Perfec...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Stylophone Mini: Honey I Shrunk the Styl...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0