Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What drum machine should I buy to go with my monotribe?
Staff
#1
0
0
What drum machine should I buy to go with my monotribe?

I got a Monotribe as my first foray into music since playing sax in high school band, and I love it.

Looking forward, I'm really wanting a Monologue and a Volca Kick since both sound great and share some of the DNA of the monotribe. I feel like I need a drum machine as well to complement the rather limited drum sounds of the monotribe, and to allow using the Volca Kick as a sub-bass synth when I don't need pounding kicks.

What drum machine do you think would complement this set up the most in the sub $300 price range?

I like the sounds of the Volca Drum, but wanted more opinions. I'm not interested in the Volca Sample, got one along with my Monotribe and found myself not using it as the process of assembling new sample packs left me with analysis paralysis.

submitted by /u/Pheonix0114
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Plugins You Actually Need For Mixing
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
The M-VAVE FM-1 Frenzy Has Sound Designe...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
The M-VAVE FM-1 Frenzy Has Sound Designe...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Softube Limit Pro and Limit Go: Versatil...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1