Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help r/synthesizers, you’re my only hope.
Staff
#1
0
0
Help r/synthesizers, you’re my only hope.

I have a modest collection of synths that I would like to set up for live play, as well as home recording. I have a Roland JD-XI, Novation Xiosynth, Korg poly 800, and an Arturia Beatstep. My idea is to use a laptop to control the Xiosynth (no midi in, just midi out) and the beatstep to control the JD-XI parameters, while the JD-XI sequencer controls the Korg poly 800. I’m having a hard time trying to understand the midi implementation to make this all happen because I’m dumb as a bunch of dumb rocks when it comes to midi. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/wyld5tallyn5
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
5 of the Best Analog Polysynths: Tones S...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Guitar Solos for Better Phrasing: 5 Song...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Vinyl DJ 2026: Essential Gear for Perfec...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0