Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Matching Hardware & Software Synth to Learn With?
Staff
#1
0
0
Matching Hardware & Software Synth to Learn With?

Relatively new to synths.

I’m looking for a hardware synth to learn on. Specifically, I’m looking for one that has a digital version / editor that I can use to understand presets. So, download some presets and load them up into the software synth, then study the settings and recreate those on the hardware synth.

I would have a lot of fun with this type of setup.

I have a Minilogue XD but it doesn’t seem possible to do this. I can download presets and xfer them to to the hardware, but no way of seeing the underlying settings.

Any suggestions? Maybe the XD is too new with no 3rd party editors yet. I believe the original Minilogue has enough tools to accomplish this.

Any recommendations greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/tooloo67
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
TC Electronic 2290: The U2 Delay
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
EVE Audio partner with Arturia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Analogue Solutions ship second Filtopia ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
ADAM Audio introduce the Sub8 PRO & Sub1...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
The DMNO ON from UDO Audio
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sound Particles update Energy Panner 2 &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 14