Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
MIDI to CV advice for beginner
Staff
#1
0
0
MIDI to CV advice for beginner

Hi, I entered the eurorack world a couple months ago, I would like my rack to replace my vst instruments and therefore send my midi sequences from ableton Live to my system. I currently have a cvpal, and it is pretty nice, I send midi to it, and the rack outputs go into a clarett 4pre audio interface. my concern is CVPAL can only send two cv+gate and I need more. So I tried to look which expert sleepers I need, but can’t figure out if I have to get an ES-8 audio interface or FH2 midi/cv converter. If I get the es-8, I will have two audio interface and I don’t know if it would be a problem with ableton (on a apple computer). And I am not familiar with the fh2, is it a cvpal with more outputs I as think, or am I wrong? Thank you for the help, and sorry if my explanations are not very clear.

submitted by /u/Utilisateurdereddit
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Warm Audio launch the Mod Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Bass++ Mods
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6