Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Any Tips: Synth Notes into a Sampler?
Staff
#1
0
0
Any Tips: Synth Notes into a Sampler?

I'm looking to capture a few software synth sounds into my sampler (deluge) to have available in dawless setup. I realized its helpful to record each note separately instead of pitch shifting locally past a few steps. Now I'm playing around with short hits vs pad holds. Starting to think about the other unknown unknowns.

Figure I'd reach out to the community and ask, are there any tips, methods or terms I should be familiar with around sampling a key sound to get the most out of the process?

submitted by /u/ToneyTime
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
The Best Guitars for Jazz Beginners: 6 H...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6