Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Do you use external master clock device to sync multiple hardware synths?
Staff
#1
0
0
Do you use external master clock device to sync multiple hardware synths?

Hi. I'm noobie to hardware world. I bought Moog Sub37. Nord Rack 2X. Moog DFAM. Arturia Minibrute 2S. Roland SE-02. Novation Ciruit. and Atruria Beatstep Pro. I use Logic Pro when I need to use VSTs and also use it as a master clock. I dont know the reason anywat but the clock by Logic is weak and the sometime it slips so I wondered do I need external clock device like Black Lion micro clock How do you guys sync multiple hardwares when working with the DAW? And if you have the issues that out of sync, do you use hardware clocks? Thanks

submitted by /u/moogiesburn
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:18 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
New Module Puts B.A.C.H. Into Your Modul...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Audacity 4 Brings New Tools, New Look To...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Cassettone, “The Poor Man’s Mellotron”, ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Free Mods Bring New Features To Akai MPC...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Fluxophone Turns Anything Into a Haunted...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
North American Electronic Sound Expo (NA...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2