Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Just picked up a MS-101 - a few questions
Staff
#1
0
0
Just picked up a MS-101 - a few questions

Hey - as the title says, I just picked up a MS-101 and I was hoping someone might be able to chime in with some help.

  1. I downloaded the Behringer SynthTool v1.3.1 (Windows 10) from the Behringer site, and I’m trying to update the firmware. The MS-101 is connected and detected by the software, however I keep getting the error message “Failed, check network and press to retry”. The network is fine and I’ve even tried completely turning off the firewall, to no avail.

  2. The SynthTool software states “Current Version: 1.1.2” however it is unclear if this means the currently installed firmware or the most current version that is available. This, of course, might be the cause of the issue described in #1 - but it’s very unclear.

  3. Only the left channel is output over the Output jack, in the Phone jack both channels are audible. Is there a setting I need to adjust or is the Output jack not functioning properly?

Any help is appreciated, I’m new to all this Smile

submitted by /u/Synthsarefun
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Warm Audio launch the Mod Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6