Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sampler Sequencer that can sequence synths and do song mode?
Staff
#1
0
0
Sampler Sequencer that can sequence synths and do song mode?

I've been interested in a Sampler Sequencer that could sequence full songs (kinda like the QY70) and make drum tracks, can't go too much over 400, I've looked at the following:

Roland SP-404, SX

Electribe EMX (considering this, but I heard it was more for live jamming?)

MPC1000 and 500 (There's a MPC2000XL going cheap in my area too)

The Beatstep Pro has too few tracks and it doesn't do a song mode unfortunately.

I already have a few synths so I'm all good in that front, I just need something that can setup certain parts like the intro and chorus. Any suggestions or recommendations?

submitted by /u/synthmalicious
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
sE Electronics V8: A Premium Stage Mic w...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:37 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Focusrite, Novation, and ADAM Audio: Stu...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:37 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:37 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:37 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:37 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:37 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:37 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:37 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:37 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0