Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Second MI Stages or Batumi
Staff
#1
0
0
Second MI Stages or Batumi

Hey everyone,

as I'll be probably expanding my current setup (7U Intellijel Case + 3U Make Noise Skiff) with another Intllijel 7U Case, I'll have another row of 3U to fill. There are two modules I like so much I want to get a second one of, one being Pams and the other being MI Stages. I love the versatility of Stages, but is there anything that should convince me of getting a Batumi over Stages? I won't be adding any more voices except Mangrove, so I'll mostly fill it with more modulation and sound processing options.

This is my current setup:
7U Case: https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/1248663
3U Control Skiff: https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/1238666

This is what I'm planning to add: https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/1517135

submitted by /u/itscursedphil
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sound Particles update Energy Panner 2 &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:25 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2