Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Question about samplerate of Befaco Lich
Staff
#1
0
0
Question about samplerate of Befaco Lich

Hi folks! I own a Befaco Lich and trying to write code for it on C++. I already wrote a quantizer, and started to write oscillator, but ran into a problem: It looks like samples per second my function processAudio(AudioBuffer &buffer) gets is not 48k, but something around 1300. What am I doing wrong?

float time = ((float)samples)/SAMPLERATE;

float frequency = 1;

return sin(frequency*time/tau);

(where "samples" is amount of samples which I gotten since the beginning of the program, and tau = 2*pi = 6.28318530718)

With right samplerate this must result in LFO with frequency 1Hz, but it is only when I set SAMPLERATE to ~1300.

Maybe problem with code? Maybe I can somehow set audiobuffer's samplerate? Somebody have the same problem?

Thanks.

submitted by /u/Perucmpamypa
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12