Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Question about samplerate of Befaco Lich
Staff
#1
0
0
Question about samplerate of Befaco Lich

Hi folks! I own a Befaco Lich and trying to write code for it on C++. I already wrote a quantizer, and started to write oscillator, but ran into a problem: It looks like samples per second my function processAudio(AudioBuffer &buffer) gets is not 48k, but something around 1300. What am I doing wrong?

float time = ((float)samples)/SAMPLERATE;

float frequency = 1;

return sin(frequency*time/tau);

(where "samples" is amount of samples which I gotten since the beginning of the program, and tau = 2*pi = 6.28318530718)

With right samplerate this must result in LFO with frequency 1Hz, but it is only when I set SAMPLERATE to ~1300.

Maybe problem with code? Maybe I can somehow set audiobuffer's samplerate? Somebody have the same problem?

Thanks.

submitted by /u/Perucmpamypa
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Adam Jones’ Guitar Tone: Sound Like Tool...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Gluon, DRUMFLX, BIT LAYER: Free Plugins ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
10 Minutes with HUM 2 : Nystrom Instrume...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Buchla Ziggy Synthesizer Now Expected To...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
SynthSkool Intros Degauss Vintage Synth ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Ocean Swift Intros Wave Editor For Mac &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Free Evolving Drone And String Synth : K...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Spectral Sound Morpher : Dystopian Waves...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Free Four-Track Recorder For Windows : F...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4