Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Question about samplerate of Befaco Lich
Staff
#1
0
0
Question about samplerate of Befaco Lich

Hi folks! I own a Befaco Lich and trying to write code for it on C++. I already wrote a quantizer, and started to write oscillator, but ran into a problem: It looks like samples per second my function processAudio(AudioBuffer &buffer) gets is not 48k, but something around 1300. What am I doing wrong?

float time = ((float)samples)/SAMPLERATE;

float frequency = 1;

return sin(frequency*time/tau);

(where "samples" is amount of samples which I gotten since the beginning of the program, and tau = 2*pi = 6.28318530718)

With right samplerate this must result in LFO with frequency 1Hz, but it is only when I set SAMPLERATE to ~1300.

Maybe problem with code? Maybe I can somehow set audiobuffer's samplerate? Somebody have the same problem?

Thanks.

submitted by /u/Perucmpamypa
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:35 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:35 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Focusrite, Novation, and ADAM Audio: Stu...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Chip Sound of the 1990s with Hardware in...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0