Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[question] Why is only the -12V light turning on in my uZeus?
Staff
#1
0
0
[question] Why is only the -12V light turning on in my uZeus?

Hi! I am new to the modular world and just got the uZeus+Plaits combination. However, when plugging the uZeus to a 13V 2A power supply only the -12v light turned on. The manual says all three lights should turn on, so I turned everything off, disconnected Plaits from uZeus and started trying to understand what is happening. Does the -12v light by itself mean something obvious that I am not seeing? Also, if uZeus is not connected to any module should all three lights still turn on? I am afraid to keep it connected to Plaits and end up frying the module. The red stripes were all aligned and just as I received them, never disconnected from the modules, but I'm still afraid I messed up somewhere. Thanks a lot for the attention!

submitted by /u/aeda_modular
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Fender Bonamassa Tone Master ’59 Twin: A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
UVI Falcon 2027 Flies The Nest with More...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
ADAM Audio Sub10 PRO and Sub8 PRO: 2 New...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Teenage Engineering Wants to Stop Making...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2