Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[question] Why is only the -12V light turning on in my uZeus?
Staff
#1
0
0
[question] Why is only the -12V light turning on in my uZeus?

Hi! I am new to the modular world and just got the uZeus+Plaits combination. However, when plugging the uZeus to a 13V 2A power supply only the -12v light turned on. The manual says all three lights should turn on, so I turned everything off, disconnected Plaits from uZeus and started trying to understand what is happening. Does the -12v light by itself mean something obvious that I am not seeing? Also, if uZeus is not connected to any module should all three lights still turn on? I am afraid to keep it connected to Plaits and end up frying the module. The red stripes were all aligned and just as I received them, never disconnected from the modules, but I'm still afraid I messed up somewhere. Thanks a lot for the attention!

submitted by /u/aeda_modular
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Ambient Machines: 5 Synths and Devices f...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Trilling Synth DARP - Dreamy Dual Arpegg...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 21
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 19