Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Endorphin.es Shuttle System - Experiences? Opinions?
Staff
#1
0
0
Endorphin.es Shuttle System - Experiences? Opinions?

After having played some years with semimodulars like the Ø-Coast, Moog Mother 32, and sometimes with a borrowed Strega, SubH, DFAM, etc., I know I love patching. Mostly weird lead or bass sounds, sometimes fart noises when the mood is right. For reference, this is what I enjoy patching: https://m.soundcloud.com/stefanwagler/sets/sh32

While intrigued by Eurorack and the flexibility and exploratory nature of sound design, I never took a full plunge, for fear that it's getting out of hand. Also, I'm somehow drawn to well-designed instruments, hence my interest in the Endorphin.es Shuttle System (but also the MN Tape & Micro sound skiff).

As I consider getting the Shuttle System, I wonder what you folks think of it or have any experiences? Do you find the lack of VCAs disturbing? Too limited in signal flow? Etc.?

submitted by /u/Lawmoaner
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
EVE Audio partner with Arturia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8