Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
A “modular” Delay?
Staff
#1
0
0
A “modular” Delay?

I’m stumped in my search for a delay module. There are plenty of great delays out there but I have found nothing that ticks my boxes for a modular style building block delay.

I have a short wish list: 1. Clock syncable 2. send/return for the delay signal path 3. vc over delay time and feedback 4. small and cheap

There is some great stuff out there, don’t get me wrong, but it all seems to do the routing I want to do in the module, or it gets expensive fast. The chronoblob 2 was the closest thing I found to getting 2 Chanel’s of what I want but still not quite there (no send/ret in stereo mode, therefore $$$$).

Here’s my dream: a simple cheap mono delay with these features (get 2 to 4) and pair those with filters/distortion/etc on the sends into a matrix mixer, then do the returns back to each “return” from the matrix to get a modular delay network that can be patched and tweaked in true modular style.

Does anyone know of a delay module like this? Or am I SOL on the commercial module side of things and stuck going down the diy rabbit hole?

Any thoughts are much appreciated!

submitted by /u/bow_to_lord_spacecat
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
EVE Audio partner with Arturia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
5 of the Best Analog Polysynths: Tones S...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Analogue Solutions ship second Filtopia ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7